I have a running list in my head of things I want to do or have. But since it’s hard to get anything done until I write it down, I thought writing it down here might help some of these things really happen. Sure, some are lofty and frivolous, but whatever, we’re talking stuff of dreams, man. Live it!
Realistically, some of these things may never ever happen. But wishing it could sort of keeps the dream alive (or just taunts me into realizing my mortality). Okay, I’ll stay with the glass half full there.
So here they are … the things I want to do or have …
1. Take a trapeze class.
2. Learn how to play the violin.
3. Record that song with my hubs that we keep saying we will do and never do.
4. Move upstate (this is actually in the works).
5. Have another baby.
6. Own a real couch, not a futon. (Look, totally achievable!)
7. Get over my fear of flying.
8. Own a ’72 Chevy Nova in cherry red.
9. Own a Ford F1 pickup truck from late 40s/early 50s, any color.
10. Have a yard with some chickens.
11. Have a dog that uses the toilet.
12. Have a cat or two that uses toilet and doesn’t scratch.
13. Finish my book.
14. Finish my other book.
15. Start that other book I keep thinking about.
16. Visit my Aunt Tena and Grandparents at the cemetery way out on Long Island.
17. Drive a motorcycle.
18. Have a little ‘around town’ Vespa.
19. Road trip more.
20. Go on a mud-loving vacation where I ride ATVs in the woods all day.
That’s it for now.
Origin of Tattoo Vespa Girl image